Noble Local School DistrictThe Noble Local School District (NLSD) has invested a great deal of time and energy in the process of creating a growth minded culture that values high expectation, effort, perseverance, innovation, and a constant commitment to learning and improvement. This culture provides our focus, allowing us to inspire hope, increase opportunities for students, and create a generation of self-driven learners and future ready employees. Watch the video
Who Benefits from NLSD
All students (Pre-K through grade 12, ages 3-21) benefit from our training.
- To meet and exceed 21st century learning demands, the NLSD has expanded and will continue to expand pre-school offerings and student course selections.
- What are 21st century demands? The ability to balance cognitive, personal, and interpersonal abilities (collaborating, communicating, creating, and critically thinking).
- Pre-K expansion (currently: 4 classrooms serving 86 students) for increased academic preparedness and improved social/emotional skills
- Project-based learning opportunities in grades K-4 (Makerspaces– places where students have an opportunity to explore their own interests; learn to use tools and materials, both physical and virtual; and develop creative projects)
- Career classes and exploration opportunities (district-wide)
- Newly added program/position: “Pathways to Graduation”– A coach will provide differentiated advising/counseling to students and families (grades 5-12) in order to identify current and future needs for graduation, college, and career success
- Innovative career advising program that includes but is not limited to career advising, job shadowing, and internships (currently have 103 business and career partners)
- 10 dual enrollment courses are offered on campus and students have unlimited access to courses via online and video conferencing
- And many more!
3 Great Reasons to Choose NLSD
What’s it like to learn at Noble
What our past students have told us:
“Shenandoah High School is about learning and what we know. It isn’t the same high school it was when I started.”
-Jared Lumbatis class of 2018
“Teachers at Noble Local care that we learn, they give us lots of choices, help and support. I know they want us to be successful”
-Wyatt Miley, student
“Teachers at Noble Local are welcoming and truly care that our children learn and improve”
-From a parent advisory survey
“The staff makes me feel important, like my opinion matters”
“Shenandoah is a “New Shenandoah” where everyone is hopeful, open minded, open to change, and willing to “Make it Happen” so that we have more opportunities!”